Your complete Albany auto repair facility. The “TOTAL COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE” permeates the quality of work delivered by Stavros Auto Doctors.
It doesn’t matter what part of your vehicle is damaged, our auto repair experts can make everything run like new again. Mechanical repairs are some of the most difficult services—you can trust Stavros’ experienced staff with any problem. We’ve been helping the residents of Albany get their vehicles repaired and back on the road for decades—call us or email us online today.
Most of our auto repairs are covered by a Lifetime PARTS and LABOR warranty.*
Preston Bratton is our Automotive Service Manager. He takes personal pride in the quality of repairs done by his well trained automotive technicians.
NOW OFFERING TIRES AND WHEELS
Our mechanical repair services include but are not limited to:
- Complete oil change & service
- Complete brake jobs
- Preventive Maintenance
- All factory recommended services 30,000 and up
- Complete diagnostic evaluations
- Cooling system service and flush
- Complete air conditioning service
- Timing Belts
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Stavros Auto Services to be my mechanical repair service center?
Most of our repairs are covered by a Lifetime PARTS and LABOR warranty.*
- AAA approved complete service center
- Carquest Technet facility
- Great customer service for over 30 years.
- Free pick up and delivery when needed.
- Skilled and well-trained technicians.
- Family-friendly service.
- The support of a collision shop and glass shop when needed.
Can Stavros Auto Services keep my warranty up to valid?
- Yes! By receiving regular factory scheduled repairs from the Auto Doctors you will keep your warranty valid.
Can you bill work to my extended warranty company?
- YES! You provide us with your warranty information and we will take care of the billing.
Do I need an appointment for an oil change?
- Appointments are nice but not always necessary.
Can I wait while the oil change is being done?
- Yes. We will service your vehicle then wash and vacuum it – all in about an hour.
Are you able to give estimates of repair over the telephone?
- In most cases an inspection and diagnostic evaluation is necessary for an estimate.
- *CALL FOR DETAILS